Do you struggle with combination or oily skin, acne, dark spots, or uneven skin tone?
Our Brightening Trio includes our set of brightening products that may help brighten and smooth dull skin.
Keep in mind, all skin is different. RESULTS MAY VARY.
Brightening Trio Includes ⤵️
1 4.5oz Turmeric Bar Soap
(1) 2oz Brightening Serum
(1) 4oz Turmeric Foaming Body Polish
FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN BE ADVISED:
When using natural products with essential oils, fragrances, butters, and oils might react to your skin differently than items on the market.
Test it on your skin and discontinue use if it causes breakouts or irritation. You might not know if you are allergic to a new product until you try them for the first time.
We use all our products on ourselves first and then our children...so we consider them safe, but just be sure to test them out for yourself too.
Here are just a few reasons you might love our turmeric and goat milk soap:
1. Turmeric is a natural antiseptic, which helps stop bacteria that causes acne from spreading, helps fade dark spots, and promotes even-toned, glowy skin.
2. Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids which helps hydrate and smoothe the skin.
3. Tea Tree oil is thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
4. Kojic Acid essential is antimicrobial and a natural skin lightening agent.
Ingredients: Ground Turmeric Powder, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (kosher of vegetable origin), Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer), Shea Butter, Goat Milk, Konica Acid 1%, Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)
***PLEASE NOTE: SOAP COLOR MAY BE LIGHTER OR DARKER AND EXACT SIZE MAY VARY AS OUR SOAPS ARE ALL HANDMADE IN SMALL BATCHES**
Disclaimer: Our products are natural and these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or medical conditions. For legal reasons, you should always consult your doctor before starting/using any products especially during pregnancy or for treatment of a medical condition.