For Glowing Skin, Eat More Yellow Fruits and Vegetables
Just the radiant glow of the sun, consuming yellow fruits and veggies will give your skin a natural, luminous glow! Yellow fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help combat heart issues and other illnesses. Here's a list of foods that will maximize the benefits on your skin:
1. Bananas contain B6, which enhances the elasticity of the skin. It is also an antioxidant that prevents the growth of free radicals that lead to premature aging.
2. Mangoes store Vitamin A, which protects the skin from ultraviolet rays of the sun. It has also been proven to help various kinds of cancer.
3. Lemons have antibacterial properties and are rich in Vitamin C and citric acid, and when applied or consumed, can make the skin more radiant and soft.
4. Corn is rich in nicotinic acid and can prevent free radicals in the body and facilitate smooth skin. It can also prevent itchiness and irritation.
5. Pumpkins aid in the production of collagen, which a common protein found in the skin. It is also rich in Vitamin C, which is essential to the body.
6. Yellow peppers and tomatoes are good for the heart and digestive problems.
7. Ginger can reduce inflammation in the body and skin. The benefits are endless with yellow fruits and veggies, add these to your next healthy meal!
DISCLAIMER: None of these health benefits have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.