DIY: Natural Foaming Facial Cleanser
Check out this quick video on how to make your own foaming cleanser at home!
Purchase a bottle on our site and get $5 off your purchase with code: 5TOSHOP
Ingredients:Foaming Dispenser Pure Castile Soap or Liquid Castile Soap, Raw Organic Honey Glass Container Distilled Water
1. Chop up the castile bar soap until smaller chunks. (If you have liquid castile soap, simply pour the soap into the foaming dispenser, add a squeeze of honey, and shake bottle .)
2. Place soap chunks in a glass container and add boiling hot water.
3. Let sit for 15-20 minutes and then pour mixture into foaming dispenser container.
4. Note: There may be leftover chunks, just make sure they don't get into the dispenser.
5. Add a squeeze of honey and your favorite essential oils.
6. Shake the bottle until mixture is even.
7. Your foaming face wash is ready to use! Apply once or twice a day! Note: 1 or 2 pumps is all you need as castile soap is very concentrated. Use once or twice daily (I use it once a day at night). Discard the contents after a month or if you notice any unfavorable changes. The mixture will separate, so give it a little shake before each use!
DISCLAIMER:None of these health benefits have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.