Dating back to the time of Cleopatra, baths were often infused with milk, honey, oil, flowers, and herbs. Milk and honey are soothing and may brighten skin the naturally. Also, milk has a unique ability to remove impurities thanks to enzymes that remove dead skin cells with lactic acid. Soaking in milk, honey, and oatmeal will leave your skin feeling silky soft, with a healthy glow. Add colloidal oats and you have an Oatmeal Bath that your skin will thank you for!
Benefits of Oatmeal:
Oatmeal is an ancient grain that’s a feast for the body and
the skin. Here are some of the benefits:
- Relieves skin irritation due to eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, acne, and more.
- Has anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, and antioxidant properties.
- Extremely moisturizing and helps with dry skin and patches from flare ups.
- Combats symptoms of aging.
- Normalizes your skin’s pH balance.
- Natural exfoliator and cleanser.